Monthly Morning Meeting
Friday, September 19, 2014 ~ 8:00am - 10:00am
We invite you to join us for our monthly Connections Morning Meeting on Sept. 19th from 8:00am to 10:00am at the Doubletree Hotel in Rohnert Park. Enjoy a full breakfast buffet, make some great new connections, and become a better businesswoman at the same time.
Savvy Strategic Practices: Creative Fun & Profitable Partnerships with Other Professionals
Have you tried to collaborate with other professionals before, but you:
- Felt frustrated with getting very few new clients, after spending much time and energy?
- Struggled to find the right professionals who wanted to work with you?
- Started off with a bang but things just fizzled out?
- Invested a lot in the relationship, only to discover you really weren't a match?
- Ended up giving a lot more than you received?
In this presentation you will learn:
- The biggest mistakes entrepreneurs make when forging partnerships
- The different ways you can partner with other professionals
- How to identify the right partner for your business
After 13 years of trial and error, Certified Coach Tara Butler Floch has discovered the secrets to making these relationships work, and the benefits have been amazing. She will share how we can start seeing those same benefits of Strategic Alliances and how to make it fun.
We look forward to seeing you there!
1 Doubletree Drive
Rohnert Park, CA
The Morning Meetings meet the third Friday of the month.
This is a great opportunity to learn more about other Connections members, get support, and network to your heart's content! Be sure to bring your business cards. Register below. Click the drop-down menu for correct payment amount.